COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
Other key documents for parents
Information for visitors
POLICY FOR VISITORS REGARDING COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS):
Saint Felix School regularly monitors Government guidance, Department for Education updates and other partner websites. We ask for your understanding as we ensure the health and welfare of our students and staff as we follow social distancing and hand hygiene procedures.
Visits to Saint Felix School are offered, although other forms of meetings are available, such as Zoom and telephone calls, ensuring the students and staff within the school bubble are safe.
- We ask that you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds before leaving home and use sanitising hand gel, available around school, when you arrive and throughout your visit.
- We ask that you wear a mask throughout your visit. If you have a reason not to wear a mask, please advise us.
- The person who welcomes you will wear a mask, and will record your temperature on arrival, with a forehead scanner.
- Currently we are operating a “no handshake” policy and maintain a social distance of at least 2 meters.
- If you feel unwell during your visit please inform your host.
Please refrain from visiting the school if:-
- You have developed any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 7 days – A fever, a new, continuous cough, a loss or change in your sense of smell or taste.
- You, or someone you have contact with, has tested positive for the Coronavirus
- You have visited a country outside the UK that requires you to quarantine upon return, or a UK town in local lockdown measures in the last 14 days.
A risk assessment is available if requested.
If you have any comments or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Information for parents – https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/what-parents-and-carers-need-to-know-about-early-years-providers-schools-and-colleges-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak/what-parents-and-carers-need-to-know-about-early-years-providers-schools-and-colleges-in-the-autumn-term
- Information from the Government – https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/actions-for-schools-during-the-coronavirus-outbreak/guidance-for-full-opening-schools
- Travel advice – https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
Saint Felix School is a member of the BSA Covid Safe Charter