The Entry Process – a quick step by step guide
The Quick Step-by Step Guide for Entry into Saint Felix School:
- Contact the school direct to request a prospectus or click onto the Prospectus Request tab above.
- Telephone for an appointment to meet the Head, tour the school and see the departments and staff in action OR attend an Open Morning.
- Register your interest by means of a Registration Form. You can do this after Stage 4 if you would prefer.
- Bring your child to the school for a taster session and some assessments. He/she can sit the entrance examinations on this day if entering the Senior Department before January. An overnight stay can be arranged for prospective boarders.
- Attend in January to sit the relevant Entrance Examinations for Senior students. For applications later in the year these can be arranged at a later date.
- Receive an offer of a place. If we feel Saint Felix is not the place for your child, we would not offer a place but would write to give you the reasons.
- Accept the place by returning the Acceptance Form together with the Registration Fee and deposit.
- Receive a Parents’ Handbook containing all the information you will need at entry.
- Your child will then be invited to attend an induction afternoon before the start of term.