Independent Co-Educational Day & Boarding School for Ages 2 - 18. The Best of British Boarding by the Sea.
Swimming at Saint Felix School starts from the age of two to full international level swimmers.
By linking to the elite training programme offered at Saint Felix School Swimming Club, swimming scholarships are available to swimmers from the age of ten upwards, based upon County, Regional, National and International qualification. Swimmers are given the best opportunities to optimise education with the demands of training. The highly qualified team of coaches work with the teaching, medical and management team of the School to offer a rounded education and swimming experience.
- 51 swimmers qualified and won a total of 51 Gold, 53 Silver and 49 Bronze medals at the Swim England Suffolk County Championships
- 31 swimmers qualified for the Swim England East Region Long Course Championships, unfortunately these championships were cancelled due to Covid-19
- 41 swimmers qualified and won a total of 29 Gold, 31 Silver, 32 Bronze Medals at the ASA Suffolk Championships
- 29 swimmers achieved qualification to the East Region Summer Championships 2018, winning 4 Gold, 4 Silver and 12 Bronze Medals
- 3 swimmers qualified for the British Swimming National Summer Championships and joined by another 4 swimmers for the English Summer Meet and 1 at the Scottish Summer Meet winning 2 Gold and 1 Bronze Medal
- 2 swimmers qualified for the English Winter Short Course Championships
- Winners of the ESSA Primary Schools Relay Finals for 4 consecutive years
- Finalists at the ESSA Secondary School Relay Finals