Independent Co-Educational Day & Boarding School for Ages 2 - 18. The Best of British Boarding by the Sea.
Swim England National Short-Course Championships 2021
Well done to William, Marin and Natalie who competed in Sheffield this last weekend at the Swim England National Short-Course Championships 2021.
This was the first National event for 2 years and a great opportunity to race the best junior and senior swimmers across England. It was a great last competition before Christmas with lots to look forward to in the coming months.
• William swam 4 PB’s narrowly missing Junior Finals a year young at 15 years old.
– 15yrs Only: 4th 50m Freestyle, 6th 100m Freestyle, 7th 50m Butterfly
• Marin swam 5 PB’s and made 2 Junior finals (16/u) in the 50m & 100m Backstroke.
• Natalie swam 3 PB’s, narrowly finishing as a reserve for the Women’s Open final.
– 17yrs Only: 6th 200m IM – 400m IM – 50m Butterfly, 5th 100m Butterfly, 1st 100m IM
The following swimming club records were broken:
• 100m Freestyle 15yrs & Open (Tied with Open)
• 50m Butterfly 15yrs
Marin De Villard
• 400m Freestyle 16yrs
• 50m Backstroke 16yrs & Open
• 100m Backstroke 16yrs & Open
• 50m Butterfly 17yrs & Open
• 100m Butterfly 17yrs
• 100m IM 17yrs